A beautifully newly renovated cottage in the heart of the seaside village of Morfa Bychan with only a five minute walk to the beach at Black Rock Sands. Situated on the coast between Porthmadog and Criccieth. Ideally placed for exploring Snowdonia national park and the Lynn peninsula.
Three bedrooms, which can accomodate six people in comfort, beautifully furnished and with all the necessary requirements for a relaxing self catering holiday.
Click on an image to enlarge
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with King Size bed,wardrobe and chest of drawers, with ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2: Twin Bedroom, with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3: Ziplink superking size bed or 2 singles, with chest of drawers.
- Bathrooms: Ensuite shower room with Bedroom 1. Family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Kitchen: Bespoke fitted kitchen with oven, hob, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher, iron and ironing board.
- Dining area: Extending table with seating for 8, bookcase with local information. A selection of games for all the family, magazines and local info books.
- Utility Room: A separate utility houses a washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and shower, also can be used for drying outdoor clothing.
- Living Rooms: A delightful space both cosy and relaxing with woodburning stove for those cold Winter days and nights. Smart TV, with free movies to download - many to chose from. DVD player, wifi.