Hot Tub Benefits
1. Muscle pain relief
is one of the benefits of using a hot tub, and the water has the same effect that a hot pack would have on a sore muscle. Warm water engulfs the body and looses muscle tightness. Pressurised water from wall jets apply more direct pressure to a tense or painful muscle.
2. Arthritis Once stress has been removed from the joints the body can move freely without the pain often associated with arthritis.
3. Better blood flow Hot tubs help cause the dilation of blood vessels, which in turn increases the blood flow throughout the body. This delivers oxygen and enzymes to the site of the ache, reducing any pain.
People who relax in a hot tub for 15-20 minutes before bed time are more likely to enjoy a deep and peaceful sleep. Warm water massage can stimulate your body to release endorphins and these endorphins help reduce stress.
5. General well-being People who use hot tubs and spa facilities regularly enjoy a feeling of rejuvenation, and relaxation that only hydrotherapy can bring. Spa treatments are good for the mind and the soul, and reduce stress and anxiety.
6. Headaches Pressure jets in a hot tub can relieve and prevent headaches from occurring, as they reduce stress and promote relaxation.
7. Poor circulation The warm water in spas and hot tubs opens up the blood vessels, decreasing blood pressure.
8. Chronic Pain relief
Hot tub therapy can help people suffering chronic pain by massaging pressure points in the body where pain is at its worse.
We hope you enjoy the Hot Tub.
The above is not medical advice or should be taken as and if in doubt whether you should use the Hot Tub, because of a medical condition, please seek professional advice.